trouble breathing

im having such trouble breathing! im 35 weeks pregnant and NOTHING i do can help me to catch my breath! i feel like i just ran a freaking marathon! I lay on my left side.. it doesnt help.. any suggestions?!

dared2lovexx

Asked by dared2lovexx at 4:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When you drop, hopefully in the next week or so then you will be able to breath better. Right now your little one is taking up your chest cavity and basically, squishing your lung space. Not sure of too much you can do. Sounds like you have tried what I would have suggested. Hang in there!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• well my friend couldn't breath also and she was taking birth classes and the teacher told her that she needed to be in a dog position you know and move the waist in circles so the baby can move from where she/he is. Hope it works
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 4:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I had the same thing with my pregnancys! I just kept on taking deep breaths and once in while one would be a good one! Also try rocking on your knees and hands back and forth. The pressure will hopefuly move the baby down a little so you can catch a breath! Good Luck! Just think a couple more weeks!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008