any advice about friends that dont understand what is going on?

most of my friends have kids that are really young, and mmost are very supportive even my best friend that doesnt have any kids is like my biggest supporter of everything i do and feel etc. i do have one friend that was pretty close, we have drifte dapart since i have become pregnant its really had b/c we work together and have to share responsablities and she is in charge of the schedule, i have been having to work 40+ hours a week and have been really exhausted and dont think its fair. she doesnt see mto realixze that i am growing a baby inside me and its hard work, she every time i try to talk to her she thinks she knows everything when she has no idea. i just dont know how to deal with it, it would be one thing if i didnt have to work with her but she is making work even harder i just dont know what to do HELP !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is always a bigger fish. Go to her supervisor and talk to them. You don't have to degrade her. Just tell them that you are finding it hard to work so many hours and would appreciate a break here and there until the baby is born.
    countrymom

Answer by countrymom at 4:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2008