Please, just bash away.....

Whatever is on your mind....just say it. Will this make it easier to actually say something meaningful to someone else? I doubt it but everyone seems sooo crabby today, so whatever it is that is bothering you, get it out, ladies!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 5:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well i am bitchy!!!!!!!! and im going to take this time to vent!! IM SO SICK OF FEELING LIKE I DONT HAVE A DAMN OPINION AROUND MY HOUSE!!!! MY BF SAID WHAT ARE YOU GONNA COOK FOR X MAS SO ID PLANNED ON STAYING HOME WELL EVERYONE CHANGED THE PLANS FOR ME AND NOBODY SAID " HEY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?" NOW WE GOT INVITED TO HIS FRIENDS HOUSE TO NEW YEARS EVE AND I CALLED YESTERDAY TO SEE IF THATS WHAT HE WANTED TO DO AND NO ANSWER AND THEN THIS MORNING HE TEXTS ME AND ASKS WHAT FOOD DO YOU WANNA TAKE TONIGHT!!!! AGAIN CAN ANYONE ASK WHAT I WANT TO DO!!!! GRRRRRR IM SO PISSED OFF!!!! AND NOT JUST ABOUT THAT BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH ROOM OR TIME TO GET INTO IT!!! BUT THANKS FOR THE OPTION OF LETTING ME VENT!!! LOL
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm not crabby today, but this should be interesting!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm not crabby. My day on CM has actually been great, and I've been on longer than any other day too...so that's saying something!
    SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 5:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Apparently there are a lot of crabby people today... I actually thought it was kind of calm on here today.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Meow, meow, meow. Go get a big Mac and diet coke at Micky D's. It will make every thing alright.
    Anonymous

• Not bitchy tonight other then dealing with crabby teenagers. Dont know if its the weather or just teenagery (<---my made up word). I have popcorn & hot cocoa though for anyone who wants any.

Answer by gemgem at 5:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I want some!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Sure no problem LOL

Answer by gemgem at 5:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I feel that a little girl that is on CM whos screename starts with a K is an idiot. I hate when people act like they know EVERYTHING and then call you names because it makes them feel like they grew some balls! I just want to tell her to get a life! And find God!
    Anonymous

• ummm...ever feel like you just walked in a room and everyone stopped talking?..lol...thats what this ?? felt like. Dunno what's been going on but I've been corraling kids all day, making dips and appetizers...no time to be bitchy. Kids in bed by 9..Capt. Morgan by 9:10..no problem..lol. Happy New Years to you all.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:46 PM on Dec. 31, 2008