penpal?

Help my daughter wants a penpal! does anyone know where to find one? Or does anyone have a daughter in the same age range who wants a pen pal or epal? my daughter is 10 . Please help

mom221978

Asked by mom221978 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• kidscom.com , penpalsnow.com, amazing-kids.org

these are a few sites that may help you. otherwise you can ask at the local elementary school and they should have something set up for students to have penpals from around the world
    laneanwalkermom

Answer by laneanwalkermom at 3:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I have a niece that is 9 and loves to be on the computer. Send me your daughters email addy and I will pass it on to her. Maybe they will hit it off.
    countrymom

Answer by countrymom at 4:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I have a few friends with daughters around that age I can ask. email me if you would, kadentarasmama@verizon.net
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 4:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• thank you i hope something works out. If anyone has any other ideas or knows a child who wants a penpal feel free to have the parents email me at sybilnaepalma@gmail.com
    mom221978

Answer by mom221978 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have a son who is 10. He would love to have a penpal! He loves to receive mail from his auntie. If you are interested in exchanging addresses send me a message.
    rrcoachmom

Answer by rrcoachmom at 2:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2008