Is your hubby/so working on New years Eve??

If so, what does he do? Mine is an EMT... praying for safety amoung the crazies!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No, my hubby has the whole week off. It is great to spend time with him and the kids this week.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Why even answer then? To rub it in to the rest of us?
    Anonymous

• Mine is in Iraq and midnight has come and gone for him..At least I can say he'll be home this year.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• How long had he been gone?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Mine works until 7. He does fast food.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My SO did but during the day thank goodness. He got off an hour ago
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes, my husband is in Ft. Worth, TX . He is a OTR truckdriver and delivering tonight. I am in NC.He made it home for Christmas for 4 and 1/2 days.:)
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes, he has to close at work tonight >:( I'm TERRIFIED for him to drive home among the crazies blahhhhhhhh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• No, But he was the head doorman/bouncer in a popular night club for years. He has a book of stories of strange things that happened on New Year's Eve. He also use to drive a truck at Night. He made sure he had his runs done by midnight to get off the road.
    We love staying home, snacking on goodies, watching movies and playing games now. I will take boring anyday over those crazy New Year's Eve of the past.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 7:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• New Years Eve was yesterday for me (I live in S. Korea) Hubby was working. He's a helicopter pilot in the Army.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008