Are you expecting a blessed NEW YEAR?

mamadita

Asked by mamadita at 5:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hope so, I pray everyday for a blessing (to hit the lotto) but that's not really realistic. I just hope to get into the nursing program at my school. That would be the best blessing for me right now
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I sure hope that I have a blessed new year.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Oh yes DEFINATELY!! I actually just got some awesome life changing news that I plan to use to undo something completely wrong and itll just make life better for my kids and me in general. Its going to be a great year. And I totally believe that saying Karmas a bitch bc after what I found out its an answered prayer and cant be described as anything else but Karma coming back to bite someone in the ass.

Answer by gemgem at 5:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• For sure ! I'm expecting my daughter in a few months....so it's gonna be wonderful !!!
    JADENMAC

Answer by JADENMAC at 6:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm expecting a blessed New Year because already I've seen the light at the end of last year's dark tunell. Starting a new life as a single mom of 2 high school seniors headed to college. I've been so afraid of the idea of being alone that I hadn't realized that I needed to simply embrace every moment, take time to know myself and God's purpose for me and my life. Striving to keep my head and my faith up.
    Realtormom504

Answer by Realtormom504 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i guess it should be but im not gettin my hopes up to high. just waiting for my baby boy thats comming in early Feb.
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 6:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I definitely think that it is going to be a blessed new year. My family is in good spirits and in good health and I've finally found my passion in life and am working toward achieving that goal so I definitely think that this is going to be a great year.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think so. This was one our best years yet and I hope it only gets better!
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 6:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It certainly would be nice.
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 7:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008