What do your kids do that drive you crazy?

My two year old is in that whinny stage... I HATE it. I surely know why two's are called terrible! i love him to death but some days I just want to scream!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Whine, argue, complain, and egg each other on.

Answer by gemgem at 5:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Run alot and play fight, they are the most active kids i know.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 5:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i have to beg, plead, and yell at my daughters for them to clean their room, and my middle child sucks her thumb and she is 10
    No_Worries

Answer by No_Worries at 5:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• After the day I've had what don't they do LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My 3 year old gets so whiny that I can't understand him, and then her gets even whinier when I can't understand. It continues and continues until we're both frustrated and just scream AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My son is only 10 1/2 months, but since the day he was born he has cried and screamed in the car. It does not matter if it is a 5 minute drive or an hour. He will scream the ENTIRE time. It drives me nuts. I am, at times, a ticking time bomb on the roads. He will never sleep in the car. *sigh* I have grown used to it mostly. That doesn't make it any more pleasurable though.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 6:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Well, my kids today are big on screaming at the top of their lungs for no reason, snatching toys from each other (causing even more screaming), and fighting. I think my head is going to split open.

Oh, and telling me they are hungry every 5 minutes. That drives me insane.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Which one of mine are we talking about, mine do it all but they know in the end not to ask me for anything or I'm going to run down the list as to why they aren't going to get it....right now I'm kind of on a vacation I only have 3 of them at home everyone else is visiting dad so I can deal with the 17 month old and my 2 year old pulling each others hair or pushing one another because as much as they do drive me up the wall they also cuddle and hug each other alot..my 10 year old whines right now because he is bored so I have been letting him play his video games with out having to worry about the older ones stealing it away from him
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• They annoy me, sometimes, by just being boys. They are 6 and 3. They both have red hair and tempers to match. They must get that from me.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• The whining without a doubt lol. Especially because they're 6, 9 & 10!!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008