• In the Spotlight:

Are you jealous of the Mom's that are farther along than you?

Sometimes I read other people's questions/answers and they say how far they are.... and I WISH I was as far as them. Then i have to look back and say, at least I'm 27 weeks. I bet when i was 10, 27 made me jealous too! lol

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I guess so. I have 9 days to go til my due date, and I am jealous of those who are done!
    Anonymous

• I may be pregnant...
    And I certainly wish knew I was for a fact!!
    Anonymous

• umm.im jealous of you because im only 24 weeks. lol...i do get jealous of other moms.
    cstinamae20

Answer by cstinamae20 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• No need to be jealous. Remember When I have mine you will only have about 8 weeks to go...I'm 34.4 weeks and it's not that I'm jealous or anything but I just want this all over and done with...I have too much on my mind right now and I just want to hold my little man in my arms already...
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think everyone feels that way :) I was going to post how many weeks I am but i'll keep it to myself this time... hehehehe Love you all and have a happy New Year ladies
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 6:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• a ramli- haha yes, only 8 weeks! hehe
    lisacieslak- I bet your like over due or something... LOL
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• LOL! not over due but almost there. Here's something that helped me . I have not been paying to much attention to the calender. It helps time pass fast. With my first baby I was glued to the calender, that's why it went so slow.
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 6:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I mark each each that goes by.... and read up on it. Is that why it's going so slow?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was constantly jealous of the people further along than me...it's totally normal =] But by the time I was overdue (I delivered six days late) I was jealous of all the moms who had delivered before their due dates. Those five full days before my induction day were more torture than I could bear.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree with the first poster. I have 12 days left and I wish I was done. So yeah I guess I'm jealous of them because they have their babies out and able to hold.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2008