Is your baby move active after an orgasm?

Mine woke up and stayed up alllll night! she is usually pretty calm...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My daughter was! It was horrible! I'm the type that usually likes to pass out after sex but not with her in my belly lol.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yep the child like does flips for hours when we are done!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• she's super active and way down low, sometimes I feel like I'm about to give birth cause she sits so low afterwards lol. But it has been that way with all four pregnancies and it is nice that my husband can then put his hand on my tummy and have a good chance of feeling them kick. Doesn't it always seem that they stop kicking as soon as you put someone's hand on your tummy? My poor 3 year old is dying to feel this baby kick, maybe next time I should get dressed and go wake her up? Or is that weird?
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• lol yeah naomianne2 that may be a little weird, but I would probably do something like that too :) And yes that was the only time my SO could guarantee a kick. Sometimes I wondered if he just wanted to have sex so he could feel her moving around after.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• HE'S A NIGHT TIME BABY ANYWAYS SO HE USUALLY IS KICKING RIGHT AFTER THEN RELAXES ONCE THE DEED IS COMPLETELY DONE.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• He was actually more mellow. We used to joke about him being a "stoned baby!" =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2009