my 2 1/2 month old son farts all the time is this normal?

sari1102

Asked by sari1102 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah, it's pretty normal, but if gas seems to be bothering him try mylicon drops and bicycling his legs to get the gas out.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• lol mine did that and still does it.. its fine hes jus gassey sum babies burp and sum fart.. jus wait till he is 8 months when they start smelling horrible lol
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 6:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• my little girl's the same age. she does the same thing.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My DD is the about the same age, and she's been a BIG time tooter since she was born!
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Ha! That's one of the things that one of my friends still remembers the most about my son! She used to joke that everytime she held him he pooted on her! She won't embarass him like that now, but we laugh about it between us!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 8:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2008