Funny Movies?

My fiance and I are staying in for the night and having snacks and watching movies. Any movie that you would say are worth watching? Funny movies, dramas, any movies really. Thanks so much! Happy New Years ladies!!
-Have a safe and fun night! :-)

TeaAndrews

Asked by TeaAndrews at 6:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Weekend At Bernie's, Lake House, Kellie's Heros, The Mummy( Brendan Frasier), The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Across The Universe, Silence of the Lambs, Ocean's Eleven, Fried Green Tomatoes, Forrest Gump...Have a Happy and Safe New Year !!!
    goldstarmom

Answer by goldstarmom at 6:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• PS I Love You. This is a funny but sad movie. Your hubby will like it too, mine did.
    Just Like Heaven is cute too.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• A good drama is A Time to Kill.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Have you seen Bucket List, Eagle Eye, Lazarus Project, Step Brothers (not sure if that's on rental yet), Hancock....man there's so many.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I rented Step Brothers for tonight. My sister recommended it, but she said it is definitely not for the easily offended =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes, I should have mentioned that about Step Brothers....it may not be suitable for all.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I didn't like Step Brothers, neither did my SO and we both usually like that sort of comedy. Bucket List was really good though.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Knocked Up, Superbad, Juno, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall for comedies. Definitely P.S. I Love You for a love story. I'm big on mob movies, Goodfellas, A Bronx Tale, Scarface and Carlito's Way.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Any of the Ben Stiller movies - Meet the Parents/Fockers, There's Something About Mary (our all time favorite), The Heartbreak Kid.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 6:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Lol I was going to suggest step brothers. I didnt think it was wayyy funny but my husband did.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008