Is it normal to have cramping when your 33 weeks pregnant?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and am having almost period like cramping. This is my first pregnancy so I dont really know whats normal and whats not. Is this something that I should be worried about?

stephmiester87

Asked by stephmiester87 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The reason why you are having cramping is because the baby is getting big and there is not much room for him or her. He may be putting pressure on a paticular organ and it gets painful. Take tylenol. If cramping gets really really bad to where you cant handle it go to the doctor.
    hotmomma403

Answer by hotmomma403 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• First I would drink a lot of water and see if this helps I have been warding off contractions this way for a few days now and make sure you eat enough too. Then if you continue to have this to happen I would ask your midwife, doc or caregiver to check things out for you so that you can be at ease!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 3:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2008