Immunization info?

I am doing a report for school, and I chose childhood immunizations. Does anyone know of a good up-to-date site that I can read to get some info. I need the Whys and Why Nots of immunizations. There is just so much out there and I'd like to really narrow it down. It's very daunting. Also not wanting to start a debate. I understand that everyone has their opinions about this subject, which is the main reason I chose it! OK lots of thanks :)

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 6:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I would check the cdc and who to start with. Then onto the AAP. I don't know of any sites that are against them so that you can see both sides. Good lcuk with your project.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• CDC and the AAP are good places to start. They are going to be pro vaccinations.

I think Dr. Sears recommends delayed or spreading out the vaccinations. You could check his website.

You could try to Google for sites anti-vaccinations. I don't know of any..sorry.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm going to send you a message. Anyone else wanting GREAT non-vaccinating sites, send me a message.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I also want to add that vaccination does not equal immunization. Vaccines fail frequently. Should be titled "Vaccine info?" :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It is well worth purchasing Wendy Lydalls book How to raise a vaccine free child - it goes over every myth, including the myths anti-vaccinationists have!

Its an excellent all rounder...and the only book you will need.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• You can't write a report for school based on the information in one book....especially if writing an argument paper.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:30 AM on Jan. 1, 2009