Should I be worried?

So, my boyfriend and I have been dating just over a year. We've moved in together, and everything has been going pretty well. A few months ago I was frustrated because he hadn't gotten off the "dating websites" that he was on. And so he told me that he deleted them. Well, I noticed today that he's been on the dating website again. He also has started talking to an old girlfriend and keeps sending her messages on facebook. He's becoming secretive and even changed his hotmail password.. How would I approach this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• well me i would be worried,..my husband keeps his password saved so if i didnt trust him{which i do}i could just look.same with me.we trust each other,..and i would say you just need to trust him but OBVIOUSLY you cant,..if i were you i wouldnt eiether,..i would confront him and say "I COME SECOND TO NOONE,.SO YOU NEED TO CHOOSE,.ME OR THE DATING LIFE" me personally i'd tell him this and then if he keeps on being the way he is now,.i'd leave.
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Don't move in with him. If this is starting before you are even living together, how do you think it will progress? Iron out all of your problems first. Once you are "together" it is hard to back out and only gets harder.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 7:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yeah, you need to worry:( Tell him you are really upset and dont lie to him. Tell him you know what he has been doing.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Well i would choke him to death!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It sounds like he's not ready to commit. Perhaps you should not live with him if he is going to seek other women. It's disrespectful

Answer by admckenzie at 7:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• He's not a keeper.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Be honest. Tell him what you've been doing, and what you have found..
    Furthermore- dump him. Why put up with that crap?
    He'll give you some lame excuses, etc.. etc.. etc.. Try to convince you that there's nothing to worry about- but if there were nothing to worry about, why are you worried?
    Trust your instincts.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 8:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I would tell him that his lack of trust hurts, and if he can't be completely honest with you, then he's hiding something.. I have been there, if he takes offense and still won't budge on letting you into his life more... leave him, those are big signs of a cheater... I can't say for a fact obviously, but I know the signs from my ex... he was a big time cheater.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think you should let him kno wat u found and how u feel about it and make him choose either u or the sites and his ex cuz there are to many wonderful men out there waitin 4 but yet u stuck wit this skeezer. gud luck
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 10:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008