Should I tell him to just go or give him a warning?

You will have to read my other post today (it's the only one) Thanks

Terryn2069

Asked by Terryn2069 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• ummm well I havnt read it wouldnt know how to find it but I always say give a warning...unless it was abuse then make him leave...
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Ok, I read your other post and honestly my SO can be like that sometimes too. But I knew he was like that when we got together. I say if you love him then you have to understand that you cannot change him. Maybe some things like him helping around the house a little more. But if you are unhappy then you need to just leave. He will NOT change everything that you do not like. So if you feel that you deserve better than why stay? Good luck to you.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Depends if you think what you have with him is worth it. Would it be worth your time and energy to wait and see if he changes?? Would you be better off seperating so he can see for himself what his life is like without you in it? He is still quite young and there's a good chance that it may take a dramatic thing like you leaving for him to want to change. It's hard when we are a 3rd party looking in on a one sided story. You are the one to make the decision that's best for all of you. Love is strange and deep and crazy-but it should be true. Is it? Sometimes you turn a blinds eye when the one you love does stupid things or is inconsiderate to your feelings but the ultimate question is this-if it stays the same way it is now without any changes, will we all be better off?
    angelfacejanene

Answer by angelfacejanene at 7:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Ask yourself, does he deserve a warning?
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• While you cannot change someone, you can always make them understand. I went through some really hard times with my husband, it got to the point that while I was 8 months preg he started feeling like he wanted to be single and date and go clubing (because he started hanging out with his single cousin). He wouldn't help me around the house and we were fighting all the time, I told him that he needed to figure out what he was going to do and gave him a month before I walked. I explained to him that I deserved better than he was giving me and that I was not going to be put in a situation that I was being hurt and if he wanted to keep me than he had to figure out what he was going to do to make things work. We have a great relationship now and even though it took time and a lot of effort I am glad I gave him a warning instead of just leaving him.
    4Nalon

Answer by 4Nalon at 10:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008