how do I get my three girls too get along???? help before I get hurt...

momsgirls03

Asked by momsgirls03 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• sisters or brothers and sisters or brothers all have to figure out how to get along on thier own....i didnt get along with my brother until i was 22 years old. siblings argue and fight and take things its just how they are. try to find activities that all 3 can get involved in ..something that they each make a part of that when finished all 3 pieces make a one big project.
    there are all kinds of things make a day where the oldest picks something then the next day or weekend the middle kid picks then the youngest.
    laneanwalkermom

Answer by laneanwalkermom at 3:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I make it a point for my children to hear this statement when I feel they are not getting along with each other, "If everyone is not having fun then it is not fun!"
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 3:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• My dad would st us together facing each other almost like a time out.Until we were calm not arguing no more.After doing this several times we would be annoyed so we knew to calm down on the next fight.Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't b.But I hated doing this because we had to be silent.Good Luck...
    luvdby2angels

Answer by luvdby2angels at 6:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2008