Worst thing youve done

When you were with your baby alone? And you havent told anyone!
I let him suck on a candy bar for a few seconds at a time...Too much sugar, I know, but he was soooooooo cute cuz he was smiling like hell and sucking on the candy bar!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Sip of coffee. Not the brightest idea.
    Anonymous

• I let her eat tiny pieces of paper and lint off of the floor. I pick up anything I see that she could choke on. Im just soooo tired of taking every little thing out of her hands . . .
    Anonymous

• You consider letting a baby suck on some candy bad?? LOL

Oh wow.... if that's bad, I probably need CPS after me Hahaha
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I cant think of anything....but I cant say making your baby happy is bad.,
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think the worst thing I have done while alone with her is leave her in her highchair while I take a shower. But she is strapped in. I am not sure if that is bad or not, but I don't have time to take a shower otherwise before I work.
    Anonymous

• I don't really see the candy as being bad so long as she isn't in danger and it isn't a lot often.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I accidentally gave my dd to much prevacid--instead of helping w/tummy ache it made it way worse--did the research--can't overdose on this med
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I've showered and left him alone in a swing. My SO and everyone else was busy so it was my last result.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I fell asleep when he was in the play pen (I thought he was napping too) but when he "woke up" he just took off his pants and threw them at me to get my attention.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 7:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• When my son was 6-7 months old, my cousing gave him a few sips of Mountain Dew and he was TOOO happy. Wonder why????? lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2008