okay this is a little weird.

what are your feelings on masturbation? are you for it? against it?
and does anyone have "tricks" to make it feel great?

ALoving4Life

Asked by ALoving4Life at 7:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• WHy would anyone be against it ?? I don't get it .
    It's normal, natural , great .

Practice makes perfect, figure out what you like, fantasize, use toys , enjoy :)
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree...who could be aganist it?? LOL.
    Jensbabies

Answer by Jensbabies at 7:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm all for it. My SO and I are very open about it. If I don't feel like having sex I will actually tell him to go watch some porn. As for myself, he works a lot, and I don't see the point in waiting for him to get home, especially since it is a great way to help me relax on stressful days. Tips.. fantasize, use toys, try some porn, just relax and have fun!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• People that are against it are prudes.

It's natural, normal, and everyone has done it at least once. I don't understand why anyone would deny themselves something that's completely natural.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I really do wish female masturbation wasn't considered "taboo". I think it's a great tool for women to get in touch with their own bodies and figure out what does and does not make them orgasm. I think ever woman should be encouraged to do it before she has actual sex, so that she is more in touch with her body.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 7:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Anyone who is against it need a vibrator!

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Totally for it! I think its a normal, and good way to explore your body and your likes/dislikes.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Here is a little trick.....I take LONG bathes when the hubby comes home and watchs the DD and Let the water run on your clit!!!! Nothing is better than a nice warm long bath and a nice big "O" Try it and relax
    Anonymous

• Totally for it. Really not sure who could (or would) be against it! You need to know your body before you can tell someone else what feels good. My fiance' and I will sometimes masturbate each other, or do it to ourselves simultaneously while watching each other. Big turn on! Personally, Ilike using a vibrator because I like the feeling of having something on my clit and inside. Have fun experimenting!

Anonymous

• I am so for it.,, and why not, if men can do it why can't we? lol. I like to do it right after I take a nice long soak in the tub and when I know I have the house to myself... that way I'm calm, relaxed, and I have my privacy as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008