Root to tip how long is your hair?

My hair is 24 inches long root to tip every three years i give my hair to locks of love has anyone eles done that ever?When i get it cut it is so short i love it long.

kim168

Asked by kim168 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well i can't give them money so i give them hair.lol...
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I've never measured mine, it's about 3 inches above my bottom. Kudos on the locks ov love donations.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• my hair is short. Barely at my chin. I miss it long :~(
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Im a hairdresser girls and I just want to thank you for doing such a wonderful thing by growing your hair just to get it cut and give to Locks of Love....That is great!!! I wish I could do the same but I keep mine SHORT!!! Mine is 2-3 inches long...But thank you again!!!!
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 7:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I've never measured my hair from root to tip but it's about 5 inches past my shoulders right now. I donated 12 inches of my hair 1 1/2 years ago to locks of love also. In March I'll donate again as I've done every other year for the past 9 years.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Mine in now shoulder length, so about 12 inches? I donated 18-20 inches to Locks of Love 2 years ago, and at the time it was the first time I had cut my hair since I became pregnant with my oldest...so it had been 5 years since my last haircut....now I prefer to keep in shoulder length or above--so I don't think I'll be making any more donations!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Mine is 29 inches now. I donated 14 inches about 9 months ago. Mine is coming back in from chemo now so as soon as it gets back to normal I may donate again :) Makes you feel awesome to give that gift to others.
    Dena79

Answer by Dena79 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• 11" from the top of my head to the bottom in the back. It had a perm now, though. Straight it would be a bit longer. I cut my hair for Locks of Love in the early summer of '07 and have kept it short since then, but I'm trying to grow it out again. When it finally gets long and I'm sick of it being long I'll donate again...
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 8:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Last I got it measured it was a little over 31 inches, very annoying. The hair stylist chickened out of cutting it because my nephew's Bar Mitzvah was the next day. I'm sure a good call on her part. That was back in July. I have to get it cut. Every time I get it cut it goes to locks of love, my neice and I do it together every time. She has gorgeous natural red hair. I'd love to grow THAT out of my head!!
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 8:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My hair has always been long and grows really fast so i always get about 14 inches cut off each time and donate to Locks of Love!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008