My four and a half year old still poops his pants! Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hi, I was actually going to post the same question!! I have twin boys who are 4 one of my boys will hide in a corner, or go into the bathroom poop his pants put the poop in the toilet, wash his hands and says nothing of it. I actually just discovered this odd habit maybe afraide of the toilet??

Anonymous

• emotional problems? Stress?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Comforting to know I am not the only with this problem. I posted a questions yesterday about my pre-schooler needing re-training. My son poops in his pants at school and sits in it hoping no one is going to notice. It's dfficult to not get notice for obvious stinky reasons. I am leading to believe that it might be stress related. I ask him why does this and he's clever enough to change the subject to something else. I can't seem to get to the bottom of it. I might have to resort to professional help.
    sjomahony

Answer by sjomahony at 2:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2009