What nontoxic products for cleaning are the best that I can buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Health

• great question. We spoke to our gyno about this and he basically told me to have my husband do all the cleaning during the pregnancy, haha...yeah right!!! I use the green clean ones. It says that they are safe for the environment...not really sure though.
    Mommytobe618

Answer by Mommytobe618 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Vinegar can be used for Everything ! Don't need anything else , the bonus 100% non toxic.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Vinegar. Put 1/3 vinegar and the rest water (you don't have to do this, I just like it) into a spray bottle and use that to clean everything with. Use straight vinegar for your toilet. Use baking soda too. Google their uses. :) It's very cheap!
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Vineger. That is what I use for almos everything. I love it. As a matter of fact I was just reading on the net today 131 uses for it. lol
    hionlife

Answer by hionlife at 10:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008