My husband calls me fat...

Im 10 weeks prego and after i eat i always get a sweet tooth and eat something. My husband always calls me fat and then says hes joking?... Do you have a sweet tooth and go for it?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't be concerned as much about the sweet as I would the nasty coming from his mouth. You are having his child. "Just joking" is a convienent way some people say cruel things and then excuse themselves. I would let him know exactly what you think about it...and I wouldn't wait a few days either.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I indulge my sweet tooth every time. My husband doesn't call me fat, but I'm not even a little chunky. My dentist calls me one of his best customers.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My doc always says that it's good to satisfy any craving. because sometimes if you don't and you wait too long to act on a craving you might wind up eating too much of it. You're eating like a pregnant woman, theres nothing wrong with that. and you're husband is rude
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• OMG! I can't believe he calls you fat! I would slap him in the face if I were you :)
    I say... If you have a sweet tooth, go for it! YOU'RE PREGNANT! And that's all the reason you need.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 8:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• ur pregnant... hell yeah u go for it...
    Anonymous

• Just wait until he becomes BALD! At least you can lose weight (post baby, of course), how much will he be willing to spend for hair plugs or toupee!?!?! LOL :O)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree with GrnEyedGrandma!!!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I 3rd the agreement with grneyedgrandma- how rude of him. I'm currently 29 weeks preggo and have a sweet tooth from hell. And instead of my husband berating me and calling me fat, he indulges me, because he knows I don't normally eat like this. He also knows that after I have the baby, I won't be eating like this. You DuH sounds pretty insensitive and could use a dose of your pregnancy hormones to the full effect.

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2008