would you be hurt and upset?

My SO tells me i am annoying and talk too much. and that i dont know when to stop talking.

im actually a pretty quiet person.
he tells me i must like hearing my own voice because he doesnt.

:( would you be upset by this? i am...
it just hurt me deep inside...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• if he really says that it wont be long before he lets you go. its probably best you find someone that likes a chatter box. trust me their or a lot
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I would say that was a pretty nasty thing to say to you. It sounds as though it was meant to be hurtful too.
    Anonymous

• There is something wrong with your SO. Even if you were talkative, I bet her knew that when he got involved with you. If you're not, it sounds like he's the controlling type.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i would be hurt, upset, and single again
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 8:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• ABSOLUTELY! I'd be quick to rattle off the things he does that "annoy" me! I'm assuming he has a few "faults" that he wouldn't like for you to bring up! Tell him you will not tolerate his crassness. The less you stand up for yourself the more he will put you down.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• my EX use to say that to me.. hell my own family tells me too.. yes its hurts.. im a BIG talker lover to talk always have. im loud too. i cant help it. but when they tell me, yes i do get upset. VERY. i do think im annoying bc ive heard it so much it must be true.. now when i talk to people i just try to not talk a lot even if i have anything to say.
    Anonymous

• Wow..harsh thing for him to say. it almost seemed as if he said it on purpose to hurt you. Is he verbally cruel often...or a one time thing. If it happens often reevaluate your relationship. Decide if you want to invest anymore time with someone who treats you poorly.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• yes i would be very hurt by this... I would also tell him that he did hurt my feelings...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Id feel hurt but at least he tells you what he has a problem with ya know..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 9:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• omg do we have the same SO? Mine said the same thing!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008