Advice for potty training boy/girl twins?

I have boy/girl twins who are almost 3 yrs old. I need some potty training advice, hopefully from a mom of boy/girl twins. Did you train at the same time? Did you wait until they both seemed ready? My som seems ready, but my daughter does not seem as ready as him. My son has gone on the potty a couple of times but is not very motivate. Please help.

gbtwinmom

Asked by gbtwinmom at 8:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't have twins but from what I've seen, you should try both at once. Even if one doesn't want to learn, seeing the other doing it may kick start the interest. Just let them both go at their own pace. Also, teach your son to pee sitting. You'll have less mess in the bathroom and it won't be as confusing to them since both will be doing the same thing.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008