Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Sheet suspenders for your bed??

Do any of you guys use those suspenders that you use to make your sheets tight on the bed? I desperately need some for my DD's beds. Where do you buy them? Do they work?

Thank you!!!!


Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

Level 12 (749 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I got mine at K-mart. Right by the sheet section. If I didn't use em DH would have the sheet off in seconds!

    Answer by MomWeb at 11:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2011

  • I have used them and they do work

    Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2011

  • I got them at Wal-Mart, they're near the bedding but not quite right there - you have to kind of search the bedding area to find them (at least here I did :S).

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2011

  • my local thrift store has them all the time and walmart/kmart/target all have them in the bedding aisle

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2011

  • Thanks guys!!!

    Comment by WifeyandMom71 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2011