• In the Spotlight:

im already just SOOO tired...

34 weeks and im sooo tired all the time. my house is so messy because i havent cleaned it in like a week!

i have laundry to do , dishes to put away etc etc.. im just so beat i have no energy.
should i feel guilty? lol i feel guilty. but my back KILLS so bad and its hard to bend over and my legs ache and u know the usual.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you shouldn't feel guilty at all, i was the same way. besides in the first month the baby will sleep so much you'll have plenty of time to catch up on the house chores
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Why feel bad and beat yourself up? I too am 34 weeks and this is my first. All the pregnancy books say that you may feel tired near the end. You have a baby in you sucking away your energy as he/she grows 1/2 a pound a week. Your body is going to feel something!

You may get the nesting instinct. I have had it for about three weeks now and no matter how tired I am, I still feel the urge to clean and clean and clean.

Who knows what will happen but you are a mommy to be and need all the rest that you can get!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Nah don't feel guilty, lay down and rest if you can. In a few weeks you won't want to stop cleaning. Things have an odd way of working out. lol
    hionlife

Answer by hionlife at 9:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008