Best moisturizer for combo skin

combo skin

raynebeau2

Asked by raynebeau2 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Aveeno is great!!! Love it. Get it unscented with the oatmeal in it.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Mary Kay's Time Wise Age-Fighting Moisturizer it retails for $22, I use it and it's great is also reduces the visible signs of wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. Give the skin back its elasticity.
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 9:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I like Olay, in the white bottle, or the store brand. Works well, doesn't make my skin oily, but still moisturizes, and is affordable!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Hello, I am a Beauty Advisor and I sell Avon and Mark product. Here are some really good products.

Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Day Lotion SPF 15: Moisture so deep, skin glows! $12.50
    Use it after cleansing and under your foundation. 4 fl. oz.
    Designed to penetrate up to 10 surface layers deep to saturate each thirsty cell for a radiant complexion that glows! Moisturizes better than the #1 department store moisturizer—how brilliant!JUST 4 DAYS to see visibly healthy, vibrantly radiant skin.

Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Night Cream: Moisture so deep, skin glows! $12.50
    Wear while you sleep for healthy, vibrantly radiant skin. 1.7 fl.oz.

Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Also.

ANEW ULTIMATE Elixir Premium: Regain up to TEN YEARS of visible Youth: $59.00
    A revolutionary, ultra-luxurious anti-aging serum with exclusive Pro-Sirtuin TX Technology. More concentrated than Age Repair Elixir!
    Formulated with 2X the remodeling protein boosters to tighten and lift skin's structure.
    Immediately*
    -Skin seems to defy gravity
    -Cheeks look & feel tighter
    -Jawline and neck feel lifted.

In Just 3 Days*
    -Fills in wrinkles
    -Reduces look of jowls
    -Facial profile appears more youthful
    Use daily before Ultimate Age Repair AM & PM moisturizers. Day after day, skin looks firmer, tighter, younger. 1 fl. oz.
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I hope this helps, feel free to e-mail if you have any questions. Or go to my web-site at www.youravon.com/tboville
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I too use Mary Kay and if you choose the Combo/Oily TimeWise collection you'll see a big difference in no time. Whatever moisturizer you decide though, make sure you use the same brand of cleanser as well so they can work in tandem and keep your skin looking it's best.
    Anonymous

• I use Orgins and I love it. Just go to the store and telll describe your skin to them and they will direct you in the right way.
    melissa916

Answer by melissa916 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You can use some great items in your own home- a great article for that is here Homemade Beauty Remedies
    ccbeauchamp

Answer by ccbeauchamp at 7:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009