who all is home alone tonight?

My plans got screwed!!! So I get to ring in the new year with a movie and my dog!! Sometimes I hate soooo bad being single. All of my single friends are now married or living with someone.

Am I the only loser out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• mememememememememememememem
    loser party of one----echoechoecho---echoechoecho

yeah I have the same situation. Oh well, I do have a dog and 3 cats to hang with tonight.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Well i'm not single, but the babies sleeping and my fiance is in Korea. So I feel like i'm home alone.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• my so is going to hang out with friends and so for the third year i'm at home with babies... again
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 8:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My DH is working tonight and I'm pregnant, so I'll be bringing in the New Year watching Jonathan Rhys Meyers all sweaty and nekked in the Tudors, since i got season 1 disco set for Christmas.
    I don't feel like a loser. I think I'd be more miserable going out, esp with a toddler.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I got my daughter... but that's because her father never takes her.. so yup, i'm with you there. but it's okay. I love my sweetie. .. oh and my bottle of wine for when she goes to bed... toast to all the lonely girls out there.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• well, lets see here, right now its me, my daughter, and the dog....sigh......oh hazeldove! can you give me a glass of wine? I forgot to pick some up at the store and i'm sick and don't want to leave the comfort of the computer chair.
    hotlilmama2007

Answer by hotlilmama2007 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• All five of us!!!! We planned on takind the kids to a movie and out to eat after but the roads are too bad so we're all homebound!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• im home,..but by my choice,..with my hubby and my daughter.<3
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• ill be at home with my kids and hubbys brothers(not to thrilled)
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• roads are real bad here too... daughters to sleep now, and go figure I got heartburn and wine is NOT making that better, lmao.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2008