what are the clear signs of a miscarriage?

because i think i may have had one. and i didnt even know i was preggo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• there really are no "clear" signs unless you see the fetus itself.. people say when you cramp and bleed alot you are.. but i cramped and bled alot during my first trimester and i didn't miscarry.. but i could be wrong there there might more "clear" signs i never had one but just by cramping and bleeding doesn't mean you had one. if your really worried about it go to the dr because i know you can get an infection if your body doesn't reject it all
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I realized I had one after I got pregnant with my son. I was late and then had the worst period ever. It never occurred to me that I was pregnant until I knew I was a few months later. When I read about the signs of a miscarriage I realized what had happened.

I think I mad the miscarriage in October, but I got pregnant with my son in December. Many people suffer early miscarriages then go on to have many successful pregnancies.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• The Dr. says to go take a HPT if it is + then you have probably lost the baby. It will still show + even though you are miscarrying. If it is + you will need to contact your Dr. to have a D & C done.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If there was a lot of bleeding with clots and cramping you probably are right it was a miscarriage. I had 2 of them and they were both very painful. The second one I was 131/2 weeks along, but I did not know I was preg. the first one I had.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008