2 kids!

im having a baby in July 09....And my daughter will be 3 1/2. Do you think thats a good age difference?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 9:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my son was almost 3 when i had my second. i think its perfect, i was able to pottytrain before the baby, ditch the sippy cup. he was officially a big brother . also he was old enough to understand more,and help alot.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• yeah.. i want my kids to be as close as possible.. but my hubby won't donate his boys to me yet.. :( i TOLD him that by JULY he will be donating that will put our son and that baby about 2 years apart :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• that is good space between the 2. My daughter will be 5 in June, and I still havent concieved my second so they will atleast be 5 yrs apart...Oh well...Its whatever God gives us.
    Anonymous

• I read a study that said that the best spacing for children is either less than a year or about 3 years apart. I think 3 years is good spacing. My DS will be almost 3 when our next one is born in March.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I do thats how I want my kids.. 3 years.. its perfect kids are usually potty trained and start understanding things better
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 9:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think that's about perfect.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have 3 kids. My older two are 3 1/2 years apart. My younger two 17 months apart. (Making 5 years (almost to the day) b/w my oldest and youngest) Both were good age differences in my experience.
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 9:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• haha thats what mine are, i had ella june 14, 08 and abigail turned 3 march 2, 2008...abigail is a biiiiiiggggg help with the baby and she loves being the mommy.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 9:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My kids are 2 years apart and I think that's pretty good, although I can see advantages to having a little more time between the 2. You'll find good and bad things about the separation having them close together, but just make the best of it.
    pbgibson

Answer by pbgibson at 9:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My oldest two are a yr and 8 days apart and there's 3 yrs. between my middle and youngest.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008