Having cramps but don't know if its a bad thing or not?(only 15 weeks)

I have been having stomach cramps for the last 2 1/2 months and I am only 15 weeks pregnant. Pretty much I have been having cramps sense I found out that I was pregnant. My concern is that I am having major cramping right after I have any sort of food, but I did have these kind of cramps when I was pregnant with my son but it was only after spicy foods. I also have a back problem, short version my back pinches my degestive system so I was thinking it was that. Its embarrassing but right after I go to the bathroom (runny poop) I normally feel alot better the only thing I might feel like doing is throwing up witch is normal in a pregnancy. Like I said my concern is the cramping after every meal but no other time, I just want to know is it ok that I am having these cramps?(my husband thinks sense I barely had any of these types of cramps with our son that I am having a twins or at least a girl, that is what he really wants)

angel7690

Asked by angel7690 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your gullbladder could be bad.. thats what happen to me.. try to not eat fatty or oily foods that will cause an attack.. you will get stomache pains that feel like cramps
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 9:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Never be embarassed to ask your OB/GYN any questions you have. They may be able to give you relief from your symptoms right away. CALL!!!! It's not only concerning you but another developing little person.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Do you notice it after eating gluten ?

Someone on my board was having problems with wheat, and I suggested she should look into celiacs, then I thought I saw something about "pregnancy celiacs," like it makes the symptoms show up more....

I may be way off on this theory, but maybe ?

I had trouble digesting chipotle when I was pregnant last time...LOL
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 9:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008