I feel no love,after 23 years?

I feel no love at all,no kisses,no huggs,no soft touch,NOTHING.He does tell me from time to time im pretty,or maybe wanting sex (not often) but i just feel like,are we even in love at all???Or is it just where were so use to each other.Now were fussing alot too..I miss feeling any attention.Seems like after we got married,all affection stopped and it use to not bother me alot but now it sure does.I know he loves me,but are we in love,or just doing what comes natural.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I would say doing what comes natural. Not to compare you to my grandparents, but my grandparents were married for over 60 years, and all the love that was there in the beginning stayed there until the very end.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 9:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Sometimes people forget. Couples get married and forget that what brought them together is what they need to stay together. Men, and sometimes women, have the mentality that they don't have to do anything else once the ring is on the finger. If he's willing, seek out a counselor to get the conversation flowing without pointing fingers. Then, try going back to the beginning... there's nothing wrong with dating your spouse! Remind each other why you love each other... I pray this helps.
    MissingMe

Answer by MissingMe at 10:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008