A little worried

Im about 18 weeks pregnant and so scared that something may be wrong. It might just be me. But im not showing at all and I havent felt anything for a couple days....I weigh less now then what I did before I got pregnant. Should I be worried.

HayHayMarie2009

Asked by HayHayMarie2009 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didn't show for my first child until about 6 months, and I was so sick all the time I'm not sure that I put on much weight before then. Since you are scared, would you call your ob or try calling the ER and see if they have someone who could answer you who could give you a more reliable answer? Or if you have an urgent care clinic open this evening or tomorrow? Call somebody or go to the clinic or the ER and find out so you don't need to worry. And would you please post again so that we know how things are?

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• you shouldnt weigh less but I didnt show til about 27 weeks when people could finally tell i was pregnant
    Anonymous

• i would go see ur doc asap... not to worry u though... i lost weight when i was preggo to before i gained weight... and it is to early for u to feel the baby all the time...he might be moving and u just not feeling it... remember the baby is still tinny.... but go see ur doc so that u will feel better and he can make sure everything is a ok
    Anonymous

• no, i didn't feel my first child until i was about 20 weeks and when i was feeling stuff and it was still pretty early, i didn't feel it all the time. And i lost 15 - 20 pounds right after i go pregnant from not feeling good and not keeping anything down. And everything was completely fine, but if your super worried you could call your doctor but they'll probably tell you if your not bleeding or spotting then don't be to worried about it.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was 7 months before people could tell I was prego. If you haven't felt the baby move for a couple days I suggest you go the the doctor, like right now. a couple days is too long!
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 9:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My boyfriend just left for work but he said he will take me to the E.R. in the morning...becuz I think I need fluids anyways....Im constantly sick...but no bleeding or spotting...so I guess that is a good thing...Thanks ladies.....will keep you updated
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If your worried call your doctor that what they are there for. I was 7 -8 months before you could tell, i just looked fat lol. if your stressed you might lose weight I lost almost 20lbs the end of my pregnancy bc of a break up. take care of yourself, and give the doctor a call they will let you know if its something worth worrying about. GOOD LUCK!
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 9:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• You shouldn't wait till morning this is a baby not a cold, at least call.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 9:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008