Did you get preg this way?

Hi Ladies, TMI but did anyone happen to get preg even though their SO ''pulls out''

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• yes
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• yes I did. Now I have a 6 month old...the pull our method does NOT work. We do nautral family planning if it happens it happens type thing
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 9:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yah,I know the method is not secure and doesnt work,I am just curious how many got preg that way
    Anonymous

• lol probably alot
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 9:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• hmm...so two?
    Anonymous

• yes twice. i have two handsome boys as a result of the "pull out method". im never trusting it again haha. it actually worked for 5 yearsa before i got pregnant, then another 2 years and i was pregnant again. now i have an iud, so no worries. by the way i never thought of the pull out method as birthcontrol, i knew there was a big chance of getting pregnant.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• nope, he finished inside.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I didn't, but my 15 niece did. This method also "worked" for my BF, who's kid was planned just not timed. LOL We used it for months though and I never got pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• We do nautral family planning if it happens it happens type thing

NFP, when done correctly is very effective. I would trust it more than condoms. But if you are doing it right then it shouldn't happen. But I know what you are saying:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I know you are asking a specific question but I wanted to add that even the guy can't tell when the "pre" fluid starts coming out before the full load. Sorry, I have a migraine and I couldn't wrap my mind of how to phrase that right. LOL

Men can release sperm during sex and as I stated above, some of the little suckers can get a head start just right before he pulls out.
    calydu

Answer by calydu at 4:08 AM on Jan. 1, 2009