My son is 15 months old and is suddenly so moody- WHY?!?!?

For the past 2 weeks or so my son has suddenly become so moody- he is throwing crazy tantrums, and is quite onery. He will start crying and getting all upset. Previously he has occasionally acted out, but now it is quite regular (many times a day) and he gets so mad, and most of the times, there doesn't seem to really be a reason. I thought he was onery because he was teething, but I am not seeing anything and am wondering if it might be something else. I could really use the help because I am losing my MIND!!! Thanks!

newmommy09

Asked by newmommy09 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 13 months and is doing this too.. He will lie himself on the floor and kick his legs and arms randomly, roll around, do it again.. If you are for sure its for no reason, then I wouldnt pay any attention to those tantrums.. if you give those tantrums attention, it's a for sure thing that your little one will do it whenever he wants something.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008