I had a dream about my ex...Now I keep thinking about him!

I have a great man now and he is the father of my baby and the one I really love. But sometimes I wonder what my ex is doing. Last night I had a dream about him and when I woke up i found myself wanting to go back to sleep to continue that dream. All day today I thought about him. I dont know why. What do you think? I love my guy that I am with now and would never do anything. My ex and I ended on pretty bad terms and decided to never talk again. He was my first love. What does the dream mean? What do you think?
~R

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nothing. Stuff like that happens. Shrug it off girl, ignore it and go on with your life. Nothing good can come of thinking of him.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Thank you! I guess I just needed to hear it from someone else. I was expecting to get bashed! Thanks.
    ~R
    Anonymous

• I have dreams about my ex a lot...they almost seem so real.....they are always of us getting back together....yeah I miss him so much...but..he is remarried and doesnt want to be friends...we were together 12 years...but just remember..dreams are dreams..
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2009