how to cope??.....

I was getting ready tonight to go out with the boyfriend just to a get together and to my sisters and i started BALLING crying cause i feel like a house. Im 26 weeks pregnant and i feel so unattractive. I feel huge and like i cant dress up or nething, even in maternity clothes. what can i do to cope with this? its soo hard.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt the same way.. I guess there isnt really anything you can do.. jus remember your pregnant it wont last forever
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 10:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• dont think you cant dress up! pregnant people are just as sexy as non pregnant people. dress up do your make-up and your hair dress hot and go on your date with your man! if he is going out with you there is a reason for that isn't there? its not just that youur pregnant....he likes you for you and thinks your as sexy as anyone else even if you dont feel like it have fun!
    soldierswife11

Answer by soldierswife11 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• wen we r out tho he looks at other women CONSTANTLY. and not just glance but stares until i say something or smack him.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2008