are you with me

who else is havin a not so good time tonight already? my hubby is being an ass and this is not a good start to a new year.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well if it makes you all feel a little better I am alone in an aircraft hangar while my husband is celebrating our first new year married at home with our son......sob story I know but I wanted to make some of you feel a little better :)
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 11:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I kinda am...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 10:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Nope. The only complaint I have is that DH isn't keeping the martinis coming fast enough. Well, that and he won't let me drink my peach Lambic until midnight. The b@stard!!!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• A little disappointed. We planned on taking the kids to a movie and out to eat but we live in PA and the roads are bad so we're going to try again tomorrow so hopefully the roads will be better.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I hate New Years. it's boring. It's dangerous to go out because of all the drunks.
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 11:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2008