• In the Spotlight:

I am i being unfair?

Ok so my dh made last minute plans to go to his friends house tonight. I dont want to go because my back aches and i have a swollen bug bite on my back ( i m stuck in bed with my blackjack lol thats how im on here) well i also have a fever. My dh is telling me to suck it up and go! I dont want to i told why so he said he is going. And i asked him how is it fair this is our first new year married and with a baby! If he goes i have to get up and take care of our son and everything celebrate in bed alone in pain with my son. i also dont want our son around a bunch of drunk adults. He is giving me a guilt trip am i wrong?
:(

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 10:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd tell him point blank... if you wanted to go out, then you should of made plans with me earlier in the week so I could be prepared for it, like get a sitter, etc.. otherwise your SOL... I would also tell him that if wants to go then go, have fun, you have a darling little boy to keep you company, give him that quilt trip right back.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• tell him to fuckin suck it up and stay home and take care fo his family
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I dont think so.. He should be home with his family.. Hes not single anymore when you need him he shouldnt have a choice.. lol
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree with the other moms. He is not a single bachelor. Suck it up and stay home with his family.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree with the others.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• oops messed up the title too upset.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2008