do you ever feel lonely, even if you have a loving SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• all the time
    Anonymous

• I do.. he works 12 hour shifts and its at night so Im always home alone and when he is off he jus wants to sleep the whole time
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I honestly think that all women feel that way at times, even if they have an amazing guy in their life. I think that's just part of our genetic makeup...lol

Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I feel this way all the time, more in the past few weeks or so. I am just not sure how to fix it
    teagansmommy

Answer by teagansmommy at 12:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My goodness, yes! That's why I am on cafemom. I can't get all of my needs met from my husband. I don't have friends who are readily available to talk and I want to find like minded women and those who think differently too. I believe women need women throughout life, even when they have a very good relationship with their SO.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 11:06 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Yes! I think once we get involved in a serious relationship, we put so much efforts into it that we lose a sense of ourselves, friends, and family. And when our SO is at work or want a little time to themselves, we become lonely. I agree with happi-ladi: women need women. That's why we're on here so much.
    denswife

Answer by denswife at 10:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2009