I am so seriously pissed off right now! I am a WOW widow :(

So yeah.... he quit WOW (a computer game) months ago after realizing that he was ignoring the rest of his life, including his son.

His friends got him back into it this week and I have already lost him. He is a great guy but as I sit here contracting and in pain I am chasing around a four year old, doing the chores, made dinner... all of that.

I should not have to be lifting up a 54 pound four year old while going through this. My SO is just sitting in a recliner telling his four year old autistic son to stop acting up. Yeah.... that is going to work... NOT.

What do I do? I want to go ballistic on his ass right now!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 11:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Then go girl! Give him an ultimatum. Stand up, smash that game in a million pieces and tell him to grow the hell up!

Where is Jodi?? She told someone else what to do a while ago.. Liking her responses!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i agree take that game and throw it out the window or put under the tire and run it over!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Get ride of the computer or internet for awhile! i hate that fucking game and i find it annoying people spend that much time on it (including my brother). if i was you i would cut the cord and make it a point to him. thats a game this is his FAMILY!
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 11:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• go ballistic!! stop cooking meals...just make something for your son & you
    i know how you feel. my DH used to play WoW all evening & night. i got fed up & cancelled his subscription to the game. he was mad, but when i explained why i did it he felt bad. i was pregnant at the time, so he forgave me, chalked it up to hormones. we had a talk about it & he still plays but now its for fun, not his life.
    Good Luck!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:01 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Tell him to get off his ass!! He helped make them he can help take care of him!! Tell him that his family is more important then sum stupid game that he can play at any time...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Ugh I hate video games.
    My fiance sets the alarm an hour early so he can play his new spiderman game before he goes to work lmao! I hate when he's playing it and I'm trying to get him to help me do things and he can't even respond because he's so into the game.
    I'd tell him how you feel and that he's not living up to his duties as a husband and father!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009