WHY are you with...

WHY are you with your guy - if you haven't left him why can't you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm with my guy because I love him! He is a wonderful husband and a great father. He spoils me, loves me, treats me good, and is perfect for me. Those are the exact reasons I haven't left him!
    Mommy2Dallas731

Answer by Mommy2Dallas731 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Because he's a wonderful father and husband and I have no reason to even think about leaving him.
    EricaG

Answer by EricaG at 11:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Because I love him, we had our issues and broke up and got back together, I guess love conquers all.

aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 11:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• im w/ him b/c i love him & he loves me. & we're each others best friend. we are soul mates!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm not with my guy, he disrespected me, lied, blah blah,,, that is why he is my ex... but... sometimes it takes a slap in the face to realize it (not meaning that literally), i was with him 6 years, then we had a kid, THAT was what did it, when I seen he was still the same guy... My kid was my slap in the face... love can be blind. but eventually someone or something slaps your eyes back open.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2009