plastic surgery

Has anyone ever had plastic surgery? I am thinking of getting my chin fixed. I have a problem with my jaw so I cant afford jaw surgery. I have like no chin. I can afford chin implant . Should I do it . This issue has botherd me my whole life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I think this answer has to be completely up to you. As long as it feels right for you.
    MayaTheBee

Answer by MayaTheBee at 3:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• look just chill. sometimes you have to take one for the team. after having my daughter the thought of sex was blah!! but i did it anyways and finally i got it back it takes time and understanding. try toys. we co-sleep our 6 month old but just say screw it if she wakes up then oh well we finish and then get the baby. love your man or someone else might!
    Anonymous

• DO WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOU
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 4:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• if this is something that you really feel affects your life negatively, maybe you should do it. however, you've come this far not having done it, so i don't think it is necessary although your feelings may make it important enough to be a priority.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 4:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Only you can make that decision. If you have thought about it your whole life, I would say you know the answer!
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 5:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2008