omg

does anyone else besides me think they would better off on their own

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• On a lighter note...well may not lighter but definetely funnier note....He gave me my 2 sons now 15 and 17 and his job here is done...he can go away now....LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• This is a question about what exactly?
    Anonymous

• uh duh do you think you would be better of on your own with out a man. that was hard
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Better off and on my own without my children? NEVER! Better off without their Father...maybe sometimes I feel that way but the grass isn't always greener on the other side so I count my blessings and always try to make the best with what I've been given.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• no i would still have my children they are my world but right now and alot of other times i feel that it is not worth it with hubby that i would be better off and happier doing it all alone
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• There are many days that I think I would be MUCH happier without my husband. He drives me crazy most of the time. We've been married for 19 years and I would be lying if I said I don't often think about being on my own after my teens are older and move away from home. Sounds kind of sad I know.. but I'm being honest.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• thanks for being honest and understanding my question happy. thats cool i feel the same
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I stand alone but never lonely!!! Being by myself is one of the best choices I could have made for myself and my family right now!  

MissingMe

Answer by MissingMe at 11:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My goal when my sons were younger was to keep my home and keep them in the same school system all the way through high school before I made any life decisions regarding my husband and our future. My oldest is a Senior and my youngest is a Sophomore and I still don't know what I'll do if anything.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Well, sometimes in the heat of anger you will feel like that..I know I have...I dont know your situation but let yourself calm down about the matter and maybe you would feel better about it.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 1, 2009