pregnant

i was wonder during pregnant have anyone had a rash or itchin in between boobs... also i wanna to know wat i cold take for a bad cold my nose feels like it is burning and its red

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I did with my last pregnancy.. I itched like CRAZY between there!! I just used hydrocortizone cream and that helped a ton.

You can take anything TYLENOL.. hope you feel better! <3
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Hi. I had that itchy spot between my breasts, it actually was red (from scratching it, lol) and sometimes a brownish color. Weird, I know.

My dr gave us a list of things allowed during pregnancy. Someone posted "anything Tylenol" but that wasn't with my dr's list. I know for a fact we were allowed Dristan. Call the dr for the list of things allowed for different symptoms. It will come in handy in the future.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I used powder, I found that my skin became really really sensitive and my bra would rub the skin, making it break out. Powder (just regular Shower to Shower brand - nothing special) seemed to work better than lotions.

As far as your cold is concerned, my doctor told me to take Tylenol Cold, but I found that for my head congestion, Benadryl (also on my approved medication list) worked well paired with a saline only nasal spray. The saline spray helps keep everything from feeling all dry and sore.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 9:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2009