How do you get rid of the bumps like little zits??

my son is 7 weeks and has had this rash on his face and going to his neck. Some ppl say its milk bumps and to keeo it dry.

Elizabeth3642

Asked by Elizabeth3642 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Actually those little bumps are baby acne because the are going through hormonal changes. I've learned just to wash their face 2-3 times a day with warm water and it helps alot. Try to avoid milk on their face because it can cause it to get worse, so make sure you wipe it off as soon as possible.
    rylies_mum

Answer by rylies_mum at 11:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It might be infantile acne. It should clear up on its own. Don't scrub or use anything on it, and don't pop them.

My little one's went away in a couple of weeks.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My baby girl had these for like 3 weeks. My pedi said it was normal and to leave it alone it would go away on its own. Just hormonal changes.
    jc4duckie

Answer by jc4duckie at 6:40 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Time. Nothing is going to get rid of baby acne but time. Your hormones have to work their way out of baby's system, and that takes time.
    Anonymous