Help me get my sex life back!

I have NO desire. I have a an 18 month old daughter who has to sleep in our room. We live with my parents right now, not the best situation for anyone at this point but that's our life for the moment. Anyway, the combination of sleeping in the room next to my parents, having Maya in our room, feeling yucky about my body AND being pregnant have seem to just squash our sex life down to non existent. Honestly, I could live with that until we move outta here but you know men... my husband is sooooo not happy. He does so much for me, to make me happy, why can't I just let go and get freaky with him on a regular basis? I get so nervous and weirded out thinking about having sex in this house... what can I do to overcome this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Your answer is in your question! Get out of that house! If you have some money, spend it on something soft and kind of sexy, get a hotel room (and a babysitter). Get yourself a massage or just pamper yourself in the tub before he gets there. Enjoy each other, order out or make a date for dinner and then give each other some more time before falling asleep or in the morning before waking up. Just think about how he loves you just the way you are. You still are you. If you look good, you'll feel good and visa versa. Do your parents ever go out? Can you find someone to babysit then and try to get in the mood if you can't afford the hotel? Just some candles, music, a nice bubblebath?
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 4:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• fair is fair! if he gets his i get mine to!
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 4:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• look just chill. sometimes you have to take one for the team. after having my daughter the thought of sex was blah!! but i did it anyways and finally i got it back it takes time and understanding. try toys. we co-sleep our 6 month old but just say screw it if she wakes up then oh well we finish and then get the baby. love your man or someone else might!
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 4:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• mark a night on the calendar to have sex with your hubby and plan on it all day. make it happen. you could even ask him to help put the kids to bed.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 4:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Short term... Spend a night in a motel after going out (the old dating days) Long term....fix the living arrangement.
    Anonymous