Is it ok?

Is it ok to still swaddle my baby when she sleeps? I read that after a month old ur not supposed to swaddle but does that mean during sleep to? She's 2months sunday!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If she likes it, then there's no harm in doing it. They're not too old for it til they can kick the blanket open/off, IMO.
    Anonymous

• You can swaddle your baby aslong as their still comfortable doing so. It's security to them. As she gets older she'll want to sleep more stretched out, but until then it's okay. She'll grow out of it. My daughter stopped around 3 months, now she's a bed hog.
    rylies_mum

Answer by rylies_mum at 11:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• As soon as we came home my son started fussing if the blanket was all swaddled....every child is different. Do what you think is right...if baby sleeps better swaddled...then everyone is happier & possibly getting a tad more sleep! =)
    CrystalMayrand

Answer by CrystalMayrand at 12:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my son is 5 mon and wil only sleep if swaddled. my daughter who is now two was swaddled till about 8 mon only becauce she grew out of it. as long as it helps them sleep go for it
    marissad

Answer by marissad at 8:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2009