sex or no sex

Who has sex with there husband whenever he wants? I honestly think this is best! I know some girls who never give it up, and then they wonder why he looks else where. Even if you dont want to just do it for him. It makes your relationship better

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I guess this is what I gotta do!! I hate sex being a topic of arguement between us. It's hard for me to relax and feel at ease enough to get it on. I gotta work out my issues!
    MayaTheBee

Answer by MayaTheBee at 3:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• It depends. I did both. And either way, my feelings about sex never were discussed and sex in general wasn't discussed. Yes, you need to meet those needs for each other and you need to both enjoy it. Otherwise, it's a bore. I can't say it's a bore now becuase I decided to ask for what I want, decline what is uncomfortable for me and be myself. My husband will be the first to agree it's better now!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 3:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• my husband can be such a jerk that even if I was "in the mood" he pisses me off and then I really don't even want to be in the same room with him but he never takes responsability or sees anything as "his" fault...ha whatever!
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 4:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• yeah sometimes i give it up even if iam not in the mood and sometimes i do it in uncomfortable positions because i know he likes it. but he does the same for me so it works.
    sunshinemama86

Answer by sunshinemama86 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I think we all do that sometimes. Especially as a SAHM we all are tired from a long day of work and just want to sleep. We have to satisfy our hubbys so they don't get frustrated and go to another women that will be happy to give it up. You don't have to do it all the time but sometimes let him win.
    Prwdmommy

Answer by Prwdmommy at 4:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• In my marriage it is a mutual thing. We both have when we really did not feel like it but if the other picks it up it is over. We have a very active sex life so one night without will not kill either of us.
    bamabi7

Answer by bamabi7 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• what?! if I don't feel like it, I don't. If he doesn't feel like it we don't. Good grief where is the mutual respect! Our sex life is good but we certainly would never "make" the other do it or feel guilty about not.
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 5:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Nobody in this relationship gets what they want whenever they want it. If a husband screws around because his wife isn't always in the mood whenever he is, he doesn't deserve to be married.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• If i'm not feeling it....i'm not doing it. I just cannot.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 5:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I disagree I certainly don't just give it up because he is in the mood and I'm not sometikmes I will try yes but other times I am flat out tired and don't feel like it, and guess what my husband has never strayed. I think that's stupid to pin men cheating on lack of sex at home.its called respect if he don't have it for me I sure as hell won't have it for him, it took some time to get this through to him but it did sink in and now we have a happy healthy sex life and yup he has never once cheated even when he didn't get it.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 5:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2008