Your favorite New Years Memory?

What's your favorite New Years or New Years memory and why? My favorite is either the 1st I spent with my hubby (then boyfriend) because it's the 1st year I had some1 to kiss at midnight. Or the 1st one I spent as a mom b/c when I told him Happy New Year at midnight he gave his 1st real grin.

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I remember on the new years of 1999, 10 years ago I was sitting with my dad watching the ball drop and seeing the Backstreet Boys sing...*sigh* I miss being that young.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I'm not really a New Year's type of person. My favorite holiday is 4th of July because it's warm! Did anyone watch the midnight in Sydney, Australia thingy? It was 100 degrees there! Makes me wonder why I am here and not somewhere like that! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• lol. Wow! 100 degrees!
    Wouldn't it be nice to go back to those backstreet boys days?! lol.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:59 AM on Jan. 1, 2009